Conference registration includes:
- Welcome Reception - dinner, cocktails, and entertainment for the adults, as well as a separate dinner and entertainment for the youth.
- Breakfast for all registrants, guests and youth each morning
- General and Breakout Sessions
- Luncheon for delegates
- Audubon Zoo and Splash Park with lunch provided
- Aquarium of the Americas, Butterfly Garden and Insectarium with lunch provided
- Closing Banquet – cocktail hour, dinner, and entertainment for the adults, as well as a separate dinner and entertainment for youth, all on site at Mardi Gras World.
Registration for delegates, guests, and youth can be completed in one submission using the online registration portal.
You may register online for the conference as well as the SEATA 2017 golf tournament and all optional activities. Payment of all fees
can be made via credit card or check. Checks should be made payable to SEATA and sent separately to Darrell Smith, SEATA
Executive Director, at the address below.
Darrell Smith, Executive Director
Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators
3672 Overlook Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32311-7863
If you are unable to register online or if you have registered youth attendees, please complete the following forms.
Hotel reservations must be made separately.